Rachel Stands Up!

I recently tried stand up comedy at school with a few of my friends, and after some wrangling, I think I've got a way to share it. It was kind of terrifying, but lots of fun. Ben took some video, I'll put it up once it's uploaded. Yay!

A great deal of the bit is devoted to the Winchester Mystery House, which if you're ever in San Jose, you may or may not need to go see.

So, without further ado...

My Stand Up!

So you click, then click download on the page it sends you to(instructions are mostly for my mother's benefit) the file's just titled by a bunch of numbers (65315528, to be exact), but it should play on iTunes. Hooray!

Also, my buddy Ben recently made a video for his mom for Mother's Day, and I have a special cameo.



Don't let the sentiment fool you, he's an evil, evil kid. As you can hear from his stand up...

Ben Egerman's Set

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so glad you posted these here, because I had to leave the Stand-Up night early and was SO PISSED that I missed your set (which was hilarious, by the way!). Also, the Mother's Day video makes me feel guilty about the packet of beads I got my mom.
Anonymous said…
Good for people to know.

Popular Posts