Caligula Closes this Weekend!

There are only a few performances left of Walking Shadow's mind bending production of Albert Camus' Caligula over at the Red Eye Theater in Minneapolis. I had the pleasure of seeing it opening night and hearing the lawyer-to-be next to me trying to parse out the insane logic of everyone's favorite mad Emperor. But whether or not you want to, you'll find yourself siding with Caligula more than you'd hoped possible in his quest to render life meaningless through the exercise of absolute power.


And making his professional debut as one of the adorably fascist guards and ill fated poets, is none other than my dear friend Mr. Russell O'Connell, previously seen on this blog brandishing nunchucks and middle-school dancing to "Take My Breath Away."



I'm sure he's thrilled I re-posted that one.

Comments

Popular Posts